If you are ready to learn to create 5 Basic Visual Elements to level up your note taking or flip charts, then grab a paper and pen and follow along with the video below to help enhance your learning and group work.
In this video you’ll learn to create:
- FRAMES: grouping/separating ideas or highlighting a set of ideas
- ARROWS: shows a process or how ideas are connected
- PEOPLE: brings life or reflects emotions
- ICONS: helps compress and identify ideas quickly
- TYPE: creative type highlighting certain ideas
Have fun and share your learnings.